Stacking them up.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm hunting along a river tonight been here thirty minutes and already 8 down.

The first group I hit the biggest sow in the shoulder and the rest just kind of say there looking. So then I hit the largest boar (the sentry), and one other small sow. Both sows made it into the trees.

As I go to look for them a lone boar comes out and just trots up to me. IR laser to the cranium and he's down.

Now I finally make it to the tree line where the first two sows ran in. I'm looking with the thermal and I can't believe it four more hogs come out 15 yards from me. Pop pop pop three go down and pop I hit the fourth as he makes the trees. When I go looking for him with the thermal at first I can see any thing but a white screen??? Then I realize I'm at the base of the flood levy. As I look up he's sitting 15 foot above me just staring!!! I put the laser on him pop and he cartwheels down the hill I had to jump out of the way.

I really wanted to make a big pile and take a pic but so far three are on the wrong side if the levy. And I'm sorry but I'm not dragging them up and over.

The hunt must go on Sus Venator!!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No more hogs yet but getting a nice rain and its cooled off significantly!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ended up with 12 and some video. Really wanted a big pile I pigs but only 7 of the 12 I could drag together. I took out the lead sow and sentry of almost every sounder I saw. Tomorrow Afalex and shooter are coming with me. The sounders should be pretty stupid now! There were still pigs coming out when I was taking pictures but I let them be and saved them for tonight! If this dosent make sense I'm tired!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That puts you over 1000!!!

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm hunting along a river tonight been here thirty minutes and already 8 down.

The first group I hit the biggest sow in the shoulder and the rest just kind of say there looking. So then I hit the largest boar (the sentry), and one other small sow. Both sows made it into the trees.

As I go to look for them a lone boar comes out and just trots up to me. IR laser to the cranium and he's down.

Now I finally make it to the tree line where the first two sows ran in. I'm looking with the thermal and I can't believe it four more hogs come out 15 yards from me. Pop pop pop three go down and pop I hit the fourth as he makes the trees. When I go looking for him with the thermal at first I can see any thing but a white screen??? Then I realize I'm at the base of the flood levy. As I look up he's sitting 15 foot above me just staring!!! I put the laser on him pop and he cartwheels down the hill I had to jump out of the way.

I really wanted to make a big pile and take a pic but so far three are on the wrong side if the levy. And I'm sorry but I'm not dragging them up and over.

The hunt must go on Sus Venator!!!
Mr. TEXASLAWMAN!
You are a real SUS VENATOR!

Ave Sus Venator
We salute you!

A.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AMEN!!^^^^

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well darn! soon, very soon!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well darn! soon, very soon!
I stopped on purpose. I have Alex and Shooter coming to hunt with me tonight and didn't want to ruin all their fun by killing everything lol. Eight more hogs is nothing.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mr. TEXASLAWMAN!
You are a real SUS VENATOR!

Ave Sus Venator
We salute you!

A.
I have been wanting to get Ident to engrave my lower but was not sure what I wanted. Thought about the Lone Star Boars logo but now I'm leaning towards this. It seems very appropriate.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need that sticker made w LoneStarBoars.com on the bottom! who will make them for me??
One full size and one for the AR

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks for limiting yourself. That takes a lot of control.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need that sticker made w LoneStarBoars.com on the bottom! who will make them for me??
One full size and one for the AR
Think I'm going to start a new section on the forum. The Sus Venator Club. Requirement's to post in this section, and become a member of the LSB Sus Venator Club will be a hog over 250lbs or five hogs killed by one hunter in one hunting day/night.

How does that sound?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sign me up!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will have to come hunt with you as we don't kill that many at a time on the lease. Maybe can do the 250 though...Actually I already qualify as many of us do, this would start from the day started though??

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok frank, guess we need to move up that trip to texas