LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup, that's bicyclists fer yaz !!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO!! I am a nice guy, usually. But I don't like those pretentious but-pirates talking down to me like I am some hillbilly out of the movie Deliverance. I might not be the sharpest tool around, but Im also not the one wearing dark cloths while biking down the center line of a county road in the fog. Stupid tree-huggin hippys.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you know its too late

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
everyone shooting squirrels and nobody thought to let them adapt into skeet targets

NORTHERN-FLYING-SQUIRREL-3.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did 4 years in California, not far from San Fransisco, I get it. One thing the bicyclist do not like is when you pass them with your diesel and have the Banks Turbo kit turned up just a wee bit too far.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did 4 years in California, not far from San Fransisco, I get it. One thing the bicyclist do not like is when you pass them with your diesel and have the Banks Turbo kit turned up just a wee bit too far.

i loved turning my banks tuner to 5 and flooring it past cyclists and caps with their windows down. makes for an interesting face on other people

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was in Livermore for 3 years then China Lake/Ridgecrest gold mining in the desert for the last year.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

i loved turning my banks tuner to 5 and flooring it past cyclists and caps with their windows down. makes for an interesting face on other people

I love it... 'bout the best I can do is to nail the throttle on my bike as I go passed 'em. At nearly an idle, I can set of car alarms as I go by. 6 cyl and 4" stacks, with not much for baffles inside.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter