Silencer shop or anyone else?

Discussion in 'SUPPRESSORS sponsored by SILENCER SHOP' started by Steve, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Steve

Steve LSB Member

So basically the way I read and understand currently these are the dates that the forms were submitted or the dates the ATF cashed the checks?
    Also, trust are showing to be 11-12mo wait still while Individual is 4-5 mo wait?

2. Jeremy M.

Jeremy M. LSB Member Vendor LoneStarBoars Supporter

Those are submission dates. Currently individual forms are going faster but that is going to change soon. The trusts are going to catch up fast.

3. Steve

Steve LSB Member

Almost the end of the year Jeremy. Are you losing money? lol what are we looking at for current wait times?

4. Jeremy M.

Well we are down to 120 days. So that is a big improvement. I don't think they are going to make the 30 days. I'm still holding out hope that they will get there soon.

5. TOOL1075

TOOL1075 New Member

I purchased 4 silencers from you guys (using Individual Form 4s, at a kiosk) and the Forms were submitted October 19th, 2017, and all 4 checks were cashed November 21st. The cans are sitting at the dealer (just had a conjugal visit).

So are you saying I'm looking at between Valentine's Day and mid March for approval? Hahahaha

This isn't my first NFA rodeo.... but the last time I bought stamps (about 6 or 7 years ago), the wait was waaaay shorter....

6. Jeremy M.

I would say you are about right on the time. I would hope that it comes back faster.

7. Jeremy M.

[​IMG]

8. Steve

Steve LSB Member

Do you have info on wait times for suppressors purchased on a trust?