REPR first blood!

chthump

LSB Member
I'm being sincerely honest (not trying to argue). To me it appears that you have a thermal Zeus scope mounted in front of the Eotech, your saying its a thermal clip on, not a thermal scope.
I moved my thermal socpe in front of my Eotech and quickly decided, nope. It would superimpose the dot on the thermal screen, but decrease the width.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A couple of those clip ons look like the full blown rifle scopes. Just my 2 cents. BANG BANG!!

chthump

LSB Member
I was thinking the same thing. I've got very limited experience with thermal scopes, figured I was missing something.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you go to Armasight site you can get a good look at the clip ons and the rifle scopes a couple of them look identical but are not. BANG BANG!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm being sincerely honest (not trying to argue). To me it appears that you have a thermal Zeus scope mounted in front of the Eotech, your saying its a thermal clip on, not a thermal scope.
I moved my thermal socpe in front of my Eotech and quickly decided, nope. It would superimpose the dot on the thermal screen, but decrease the width.
No the zeus is a stand alone dedicated scope. What you see in front is the Apollo thermal clip on.