Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like I am going to leave on Friday morning. I am going to make an honest attempt at going no matter how bad I feel?? BANG BANG!!

No service (phone service) out there so if I go it will be Sunday for the hunting story!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best of luck on the hunt. Be healthy, and bring us back Curly Shuffle tales... and of a bulging full freezer.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Lol, that's what I get for looking at on my phone, didn't even notice the back hog

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The story is this!!! A BIG FAT ZERO!!! Went ahead and went, made it back home and now I am paying for it. That trip beats the crap out of me but I knew what was coming when all said and done. Got up/over there and they had hogs coming to feeders Friday morning went out Friday evening and did not see a thing. The bow hunters there did not see any deer or hogs. Left this morning very early so I could get back home and maybe take the voodoo out of the place back home with me. I saw some turkey and buddy of mine saw a Grey Fox, a doe and a buck. Another guy saw a coyote, turkey and a doe and that was it. I actually hunted the same place where that big hog was seen 4 times and did my part, did not smoke, make noise, sprayed down, got in the blind early and left late. The place I was at (the lease) there was nothing moving. I hope the guys did well this AM and a couple of them are staying till Monday or Tuesday so they might do some good. That was my last trip out there so someone there gets to try their luck cause it won't be me. If I go hunting again it is going to have to be a whole lot closer. I was hoping to have a great story for everyone and leave my mark but it did not work out. Good on all you that got hogs and continue to get them, I will read the stories and look at pictures!!! BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too bad Curly, was hoping you got the big one there!! At least you got out, many don't even get that! Welcome home.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh..and "No Bang No Bang" Lol lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gettin' skunked... Sucks Sucks.

Too bad, sorry to hear it. Yup, at least ya got out. Wish I could.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That why it is called hunting and not shooting! Dang I hate that for you being skunked is no fun especially if you,have to,travel to hunt. Best of luck on your next hunt and have lots of BANG BANG!

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, at least you tried. You'll never get him sitting at home on the couch. Better luck next time!