PICTURE OF A BRUTE!!!! BANG BANG!!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lost a lot of detail shrinking it down and posting on here. You can see his fangs and he really does look huge, hopefully I will get him and get some good pictures of him up close!! BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lost a lot of detail shrinking it down and posting on here. You can see his fags and he really does look huge, hopefully I will get him and get some good pictures of him up close!! BANG BANG!!
Do they trapes around in drag?

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hunting and even better shooting. He is a nice one !!!!!!!!!!!

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Go to it. Drop that dude.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AW man I just caught that??? Well,,,, call me stupid!!! Sorry. FANGS!!!!!! These are very happy hogs. Have a picture of them sleeping in the fenced area where the feeder is and they are not suppose to be there. They are at home with their own private fenced (kind of) feeder!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Make em' do the Curly Shuffle !!!!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You will,get him.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Things are setup for next weekend! Keep your fingers crossed,. I can not believe they are letting me come up opening of bow season. BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Twang, Twang!
I was hunting a ranch down by Del Rio waiting by the corn fed road and a group of pigs came out, one looked funny then I realized it had a broken aluminum arrow sticking straight out of its eye. Looked like it had been there for a while. That's when I realized how tough they are!

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was hunting a ranch down by Del Rio waiting by the corn fed road and a group of pigs came out, one looked funny then I realized it had a broken aluminum arrow sticking straight out of its eye. Looked like it had been there for a while. That's when I realized how tough they are!
I shot a large Russian Boar (350# escaped from local land owner) with a bow about 20 years ago. It was 72# compound, and the broadhead caught him on the left side at the back of the shield about an inch thick, cut through a rib, passed through both lungs, went between the ribs on the other side, through the shoulder, and shield about 2" thick on the way out. The arrow had about 8-10" sticking out of each side. He ran down toward a building, and I figured he dropped there. When I got there a few minutes later, I grabbed a 22 rifle out of the truck and peeked around the corner to see him facing me and grinding his cutters. I popped him between the eyes with the .22. He had already broken off the arrow on both sides and rolled in the mud to stop the external bleeding. They are tough critters.:eek: I need to find the old pictures and see if I can somehow qualify for the Sus.....

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter