Photon XT questions

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey BS that deer in the photo has something wrong with her back legs??? I am looking at BCatchers but can not find one like yours, please sir what is the name of that?? Do not want to hijack the thread, sorry for my intrusion, carry on!! BANG BANG!!

JPK

LSB Active Member
JPK-

Are you saying that I'll get better results punching the center of the scope cap for night use?

krm, as I wrote, with an independent IR source, like a T20, you will get a cleaner view with less graininess punching out the 22mm center piece. Whether this is true with the built in IR source, I am not sure yet. I hope to test but stuff keeps getting in the way.

Keep in. Ind that you need to reinstall the centerpiece to shoot during daylight.

JPK

krm944

krm, as I wrote, with an independent IR source, like a T20, you will get a cleaner view with less graininess punching out the 22mm center piece. Whether this is true with the built in IR source, I am not sure yet. I hope to test but stuff keeps getting in the way.

Keep in. Ind that you need to reinstall the centerpiece to shoot during daylight.

JPK

Who hunts during the day? :)

I have a T20, T50 and T 67 (not all at the same time) in my bag of tricks. I found your youtube video. Guess I need to try that out!

JPK

LSB Active Member
Ah, it's easier to sight in during the day, eh?

I suspect the YouTube video you found was by Predator Masters member DoubleUp, who was the fellow who clued me into the pop out center piece and it's advantages.

I hope to put the Photon to some use tonight and tomorrow evening.

JPK