OinK’s got bling

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
this hog came as something of a surprise. just sort of appeared out of nowhere. was hoping he'd get a little closer to save us from having to go through another gate.

Somebody put a quarter into the blue crosshair kill slot!

D

djones

zeus 640 3-24x, 30hz

been in the shop twice in about a year but i like it overall. i dont use it as a prop for making vendor commercials or looking for some sawed off half pint rat terrier. its for men who spend their nights looking at crosshairs.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
zeus 640 3-24x, 30hz

been in the shop twice in about a year but i like it overall. i dont use it as a prop for making vendor commercials or looking for some sawed off half pint rat terrier. its for men who spend their nights looking at crosshairs.
The images look wicked clear!

D

djones

if the weather is good (low humidity), and i happen to have it focused just right, and it's been nuked several times.... it can be a very good quality image. the key to killing, however, is the blue crosshair.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
if the weather is good (low humidity), and i happen to have it focused just right, and it's been nuked several times.... it can be a very good quality image. the key to killing, however, is the blue crosshair being turned off.
There, fixed it fer yaz.