OinK’s got bling

D

djones

I’ll encourage everyone with a team OinK cap to go ahead and show your team spirit. if you don’t have one, well… go ahead and just wear your old stinky lsb t-shirt.

oh yea, since this is the vid section, guess I’ll have to post something. lemme kill a bunch of stuff tonite and I’ll be back tmrw with…. more bling!!!

EhxH_2hFJDo58fPoCz2iKEOANb-yc4p3PSJYzWSWNkNKCHqycIFSlOpgqvxvZbhiBCyGQTBLG1CU7hy3ldkU4UpzLpuHAa8mPWFscOfEAqFxfPe-HCkcf_NWDYqtapXrV7FlBSXox14XFLGwJgJeFU4l5PjEYfzSjEmbIg1MnzdSxTBNXstC-d_n9uiOOnklYgTGWS3E3tRlbCLjNFW21SC5QUqE2QvoI3-vwyVGGvIL0QRSvllJZn4Bccuitjp1kubqwB_z9M7r0RN4QXayX_tlqYXOuvAH8nfJqOb6VEuJCcmM1tRuA2uALdUm8tAXCOXhzB3UYvZYC2S5YaDouqO_hvHHo13k-xscF76Hq2ta-v4DAGrdpN_UZssYr3tZ60ZL6ATbaFDRYizCMrIrY8V-QCkFQYsXsUuoVFqD5F5kZMzJpoLdzOADT9QePtjEjbAIS3Uy8EUyjDF5_DIHvI4dTsF85MQ3hbKRyeqibx9bdON5rQvKkjGOpODK7_uZtLD-ndo6_sOQFZ00I4ZX0enK9y6U4XSpr_XZPYXa0PsY_aEva5-0u9BP-N6FtfnBlopsFkWIsDdYcIUA2ivgpvEjBE_1k0gOSjNSX4y2cs-sZSkaYdggbvnI=w360-h480-no

D

djones

c'mon guys. surely all y'all with those fancy team OinK banners can show off a little. take off those blinders and put on a company hat! here are a few words that manifest the team OinK credo...

... darkness is the ally of the predator that hunts at night. the team OinK cap serves those who operate behind enemy lines when and where others dare not venture...

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
As a self appointed Senior Vice President, shouldn't I have some bling. Dang Oink, team BR is looking better. At least they eat cajun cooked dead critters and drink exotic adult beverages.

D

djones

i cud b rong, but i thot everyone hoo was suppozed to hav a cap already had one. i just assumed it was everyone with a team OinK banner as well as the upper echelon of the management hierarchy. my apologies if i embarrassed anyone hoo doesn't have a cap hoo thot they shud.

be that as it may, i'm pretty sure thoz hoo actually have caps will proudly be displaying them behind dozens of hogs tonight... wich will be displayed in front the new OinKmobile.

oh yea... GFY

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As a self appointed Senior Vice President, shouldn't I have some bling. Dang Oink, team BR is looking better. At least they eat cajun cooked dead critters and drink exotic adult beverages.
We just can't provide the numbers of pigs or the vast open fields to waste all that ammo in... very nice hats they have there, however they should come in 2 versions... the "OneK" pictured above and the "Barney" which has the same pig with blue crosshairs on the side of the hat and miniature shroom clouds covering the rest of it!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We just can't provide the numbers of pigs or the vast open fields to waste all that ammo in... very nice hats they have there, however they should come in 2 versions... the "OneK" pictured above and the "Barney" which has the same pig with blue crosshairs on the side of the hat and miniature shroom clouds covering the rest of it!
Oh yeah, I can see a "GFY" in your future. But funny.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A hat to wear, even to bed!

D

djones

ok here goes...

first stop... big hog. the OinKmobile carries all the off road creds for crushing hogs and clods in any variety. but OinK added the optional bling package literally with all the bells, whistles, buzzers, horns, lights and flashers. oh well, just have to park a little farther away and hoof it. finally in position and...

Q_3zJXXbrGdXQWHWPiiszT9fRdrKAd-pYM_TlVZ2seRVSzznvrSOBDDjetj-ZY2ufG7fCsRfju7pVFq-bcUpnHr3UjeWwWFQr6mKFtmSLTmCct6-qVWnxekvuQtXKUvhvYVXmRHIPw8l66Mspx72ENR3VucXBsVpPoeZHanncSwrqgqtYHpHBiaTNGNr2r3MMosCOWnqbUPxBSb7KN5kiUi6Q2BWy3fV7fKh-QbBTP3wcdShz3UTVylsZ2Hlku9geFzeNbmKE0wWjEr3MvoTQgFyJO-HAplgFhDD7o7G0X2Y2Dv4h8aLGnggkHBEivjC-vt0BwBdVcpA5zXzgpmmbV1BIA5ShGvDtxMk81Twd0k_eC2qoAofKeh-8DeusRqfMiYcEp0txhorDtbupuj9-HifQh4r-_R2K5y1R-0PDmckm22y1EGnHLRqixjuSr-lxp7A8EcHfUFJGiKt-w58mcGO5BIDhjuzFyn5InECXrmFqmsBfJ3gaPNtWouyUkJjVY19YbnbJ2-wDEhBGpKkxjwJhnPsSM5mh1PCb7kIGIp6nBDiofMGDJT00Skggej-KF1wVp9uIl7fAAGq7LlRyYo4dnbeMHcRvA3E0naeQHIxdtp9JFDYUdfh=w1105-h829-no

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least Oinky has a real truck.

D

djones

OinKy has lots of trucks. i think he collects them.

we slaughtered the herd in the background like they were buffalo. i don't want to send everyone here into shock by showing the carnage all at once.

as far as the br encounter group, we don't compete with them for members. they solicit strictly from the ghay community.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok here goes...

first stop... big hog. the OinKmobile carries all the off road creds for crushing hogs and clods in any variety. but OinK added the optional bling package literally with all the bells, whistles, buzzers, horns, lights and flashers. oh well, just have to park a little farther away and hoof it. finally in position and...

Q_3zJXXbrGdXQWHWPiiszT9fRdrKAd-pYM_TlVZ2seRVSzznvrSOBDDjetj-ZY2ufG7fCsRfju7pVFq-bcUpnHr3UjeWwWFQr6mKFtmSLTmCct6-qVWnxekvuQtXKUvhvYVXmRHIPw8l66Mspx72ENR3VucXBsVpPoeZHanncSwrqgqtYHpHBiaTNGNr2r3MMosCOWnqbUPxBSb7KN5kiUi6Q2BWy3fV7fKh-QbBTP3wcdShz3UTVylsZ2Hlku9geFzeNbmKE0wWjEr3MvoTQgFyJO-HAplgFhDD7o7G0X2Y2Dv4h8aLGnggkHBEivjC-vt0BwBdVcpA5zXzgpmmbV1BIA5ShGvDtxMk81Twd0k_eC2qoAofKeh-8DeusRqfMiYcEp0txhorDtbupuj9-HifQh4r-_R2K5y1R-0PDmckm22y1EGnHLRqixjuSr-lxp7A8EcHfUFJGiKt-w58mcGO5BIDhjuzFyn5InECXrmFqmsBfJ3gaPNtWouyUkJjVY19YbnbJ2-wDEhBGpKkxjwJhnPsSM5mh1PCb7kIGIp6nBDiofMGDJT00Skggej-KF1wVp9uIl7fAAGq7LlRyYo4dnbeMHcRvA3E0naeQHIxdtp9JFDYUdfh=w1105-h829-no
SOLID killin' right there!