Night vision / thermal hog hunt video.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, that's one I have been looking at but $8k is a lot of stickers to sell lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is a guy making that selling stickers out of a huge trailer in the North Dakota oil fields!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That would be great, but I live in Florida for a reason. I don't do snow lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Summertime now...LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
But that winter will blow in eventually

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah but think of all the $$ you can make till then! 20,000 jobs need to be filled. Oilfield workers are making 2400-6000 a week, fast food workers are making up to 20 an hour. Heck if I wasn't so old I would be there!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I have a friend in South Dakota who's family goes up there to work every year. If I could up and leave I would do it in a snap

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been hunting hogs for 30 years, half of those years with just a dog, knife and pistol. Now I have all these AR's and lights. Then you guys start showing all this night vision and thermal videos stuff. I don't know if that stuff will work around my area with all the cedars and brush, but I guess I am going to have to try it out. Great video. I like the pig bomb.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Open areas of course are better just because you can see farther! But if you can see in the day you will be able to see in the night!