Night vision / thermal hog hunt video.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL that last sequence reminds me of the news story from years back. A dead whale washed up on a shoreline... the local city officials put dynamite charges inside it. Well... when the pink mist cleared... they found chunks (hundreds of pounds each) had rained down on a parking lot. A 70s vintage Caddy's roof was flattened, as were numerous other vehicles. They still had a stinking carcass to dispose of... now it was scattered all over the place.

Some say it was Momma Cass as they were rehearsing "California Dreaming". LOL (Ok... so, I added the last part, the rest is a true tale though)

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video make me want to give yall another visit. Looks like mid fall or mid winter, will let you know when I can.

My daughter wants to know what is the name of the second song. Shazzam didn't recognize it.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shirley Bassey - Diamonds are forever (Butch Clancy Dubstep Remix).... Girls always like the diamonds lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love that Video, carnage

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If I have my way there will be many videos to follow!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i need to get out and test my night vision. i tried it at the range on my socom, held up nice. now to test it in the field

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The kick isn't all that bad. I have about 80 rounds through the socom with my nv on top

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
The kick isn't all that bad. I have about 80 rounds through the socom with my nv on top

Flirting with disaster!! It's not felt recoil is actual G's. How many shots does it take to blow a tube on a 458 socom?? 81, 82, 83..........BOOM!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There are people on the socom forums I know have hundreds of rounds with their nv and high end optics. The socom isn't as bad as its made out to be

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
It could last years or it could blow the next round down the tube. Every shot you take you're gambling an expensive tube that won't be covered under warranty. A lot of other NV devices and optics are designed to handle recoil because they have shock mitigation built into the housing or mount, a PVS-14 does not.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is true. Makes me wonder about looking into thermal. I want one but not sure what I would mount it to

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
6,8. you will love it!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love my 6.8's I have 2 right now. They would work well with a 2 or 3x thermal

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL