New Kills with the Pulsar Trail

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm not buying the 384 is outperforming the reap-ir. The Pulsar 640 units are real close but not there, so surely the 384 pulsar does not outperform the 640 pulsars. But I will agree the pulsar is the best bang for the buck out there right now If you can find them.
The stormy night that I hunted, I had better clarity with the Pulsar than the IR. Maybe there were some settings in the IR I didn't play with enough, but I know that the Trail had my vote that night. Let me confirm which Trail unit I was looking through. I didn't have complete accesss that night like I do now.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The stormy night that I hunted, I had better clarity with the Pulsar than the IR. Maybe there were some settings in the IR I didn't play with enough, but I know that the Trail had my vote that night. Let me confirm which Trail unit I was looking through. I didn't have complete accesss that night like I do now.
It shows 2.7x at the bottom so the XQ.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It shows 2.7x at the bottom so the XQ.

Yeah but that's not the same unit the night I had IR defense, my Zeus, and the Pulsar Trail XQ38 (or XP, will find out) and one of the Pulsar Helions all together in the field with a storm coming in. I just know that particular night with all three units, Pulsar had my vote for having the clearest outline on a deer at about 700yds away. My thermal dealer friend was telling me that is not the first time he's heard that vote for Pulsar in humid conditions. He said in clear conditions, IR defense typically gets the vote.