New Kills with the Pulsar Trail

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Now I have acquired access to a Pulsar Trail XQ50. So far am very impressed. Very anxious for the record deck on the Pulsar to have audio. I'm having to use the audio from the Zeus's external DVR. To get it to match properly, I'm currently having to slow the Pulsar's video down to about 76% of the normal record speed. I believe this is due to the frame rate difference from the 30Hz Zeus and the 50Hz Trail. If anyone would like to give more insight on this, I'm open ears.

This first video is of my two friends going WW3 at my deer feeder. Unfortunately, no bodies were found..........think there were at least a couple of hits.

The next night, three of us were shooting. I was the Armasight Zeus, and my buddy Clint was on the Pulsar. The 3rd shooter was shooting a Pulsar N550 Digisight with an EWT 850 500HD IR.

This was a single boar another buddy of mine and I double tapped the next night. He was shooting my Pulsar, and he unintentionally stopped recording when we got setup to shoot.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of trigger action in those videos - Congrats on the hogs!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i think lawdawg is jealous that you got an xp50 before he did. that's why he took your 'i luv dj' banner.
I've had one already fool. But they are in short supply.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

hell i don't know. everyday is a new day in this zoo. besides, sometimes i wake up and don't even know where i am, how i got there or half the wemen's names!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hell i don't know. everyday is a new day in this zoo. besides, sometimes i wake up and don't even know where i am, how i got there or half the wemen's names!
He uses we men instead of women because half the time they end up being farm yard animals.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice thanks for the comparison/update. Good hogs down! I just got a trail XQ38 in. I will do a side by side with the Reap-ir

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice thanks for the comparison/update. Good hogs down! I just got a trail XQ38 in. I will do a side by side with the Reap-ir

I was able to compare those units together. In real humid conditions, I felt that the Pulsar performed better. And for the price, it's really hard to beat!

Randy

Iowa
Now I have acquired access to a Pulsar Trail XQ50. So far am very impressed. Very anxious for the record deck on the Pulsar to have audio. I'm having to use the audio from the Zeus's external DVR. To get it to match properly, I'm currently having to slow the Pulsar's video down to about 76% of the normal record speed. I believe this is due to the frame rate difference from the 30Hz Zeus and the 50Hz Trail. If anyone would like to give more insight on this, I'm open ears.

This first video is of my two friends going WW3 at my deer feeder. Unfortunately, no bodies were found..........think there were at least a couple of hits.

The next night, three of us were shooting. I was the Armasight Zeus, and my buddy Clint was on the Pulsar. The 3rd shooter was shooting a Pulsar N550 Digisight with an EWT 850 500HD IR.

This was a single boar another buddy of mine and I double tapped the next night. He was shooting my Pulsar, and he unintentionally stopped recording when we got setup to shoot.

Great video. Thank you for taking the time to educate us on this model. Best regards.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was able to compare those units together. In real humid conditions, I felt that the Pulsar performed better. And for the price, it's really hard to beat!
I'm not buying the 384 is outperforming the reap-ir. The Pulsar 640 units are real close but not there, so surely the 384 pulsar does not outperform the 640 pulsars. But I will agree the pulsar is the best bang for the buck out there right now If you can find them.