Mounting Light

raider

Whoops I only ordered the light. I thought it came with batteries. I will look on eBay.

Found 4 of them and charger for $12 free shipping.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go, I have 5 chargers and 30+ batteries, all my light use them.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK well not sure why or where it is mounted but here is what you do. I use innertube on mine but ele tape, duct tape whatever you have. Cut as wide as the ring width, tiny bit more and wrap the light body to fit the ring.

raider

Well the electrical tape tricked worked just fine. I found some poly drums today, so we are getting closer. Thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I could have sworn my lights are in 30mm rings, my apologies.

raider

No worries, I did not put a caliper on it, but the middle part is well under 30mm. Heck no big deal at all, can't believe I did not think of the electrical tape fix. So since I am still waiting on my batteries, but I was looking at the bulb on this flashlight. It looks clear, can I expect it to be green when I fire it up?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well IF you ordered green and that is what they sent it should be green...lol There is no color to the cree till it shines.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Feederlights.com
Compact, Ugly, durable, comes and they work as advertised.

Pootie

Santa Fe, TX
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Used a piece of rubber hose in 30mm rings for mine - 1" rings are too small and 30mm would not close up enough, but with the piece of hose it is just right.