Looking for Advice on Thermal for Coyote Problem

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
2. My small acreage sits in the middle of 175 acres of farm ground in Iowa. I have a serious coyote problem that I need help with. Between the two scopes above which one would help me identify coyotes better and also have good battery life for eliminating these vermin?

Trapping in the winter in Iowa is what I would do. When trapped sell to the guy/s that come around and buy the pelts every other week and get 45/+ plus dollars for the effort. BANG BANG!!
If you can't trap there are many around there that can and it is a heck of a lot cheaper than a thermal..

Pootie

Santa Fe, TX
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When negotiating with my wife (AKA the Finance Committee) I generally just fess up and say "It's for entertainment value only, there's no economic justification".
Most of the time she says "Go ahead & get it", but I try not to overuse that approach.
--
PS: This occurs only after I've been talking about it for at least three months - so that she's tired of hearing about it ...

Yep, it does take time and patience to wear them down into submission! (My wife does not read this forum!)

Bocephus

LSB Member
AF -Vet, what part of Iowa are you in? I live in IA as well, and if you are close would gladly let you check out my MK2, and could line up a thor to check out as well.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AF -Vet, what part of Iowa are you in? I live in IA as well, and if you are close would gladly let you check out my MK2, and could line up a thor to check out as well.

You know, a first hand look can go a long ways to helping you make a good decision. Even if you had to drive a couple hours to meet Bocephus and buy him a burger for his show and tell session, it might keep you from making a costly less adequate decision. Plus you get a chance to make a new friend as well!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Completely agree with Brian's comment.

While there's a ton of good information on this forum, there's just nothing quite like a personal demonstration. You'd probably get some good insight and opinions that are generally too minuscule to detail in writing but can be significant all the same.