Let's see em! Hog rifles...

D

djones

watch out for snake. he will lead you down the wrong path.

hey, i was checking out some of your other photos in your album. this one was pretty cool and i wondered why you haven't posted it yet?

natepic_zps58i69mv3.jpg

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ohhh i just seen this thread so i gotta put my frankenguns in here...

Frankengun #1
Aero Precision Lower
Hyperfire 243G Trigger
Magpul stuff

Daniel Defense upper
Daniel Defense 16" M4 Cut 7 twist Chrome Lined
Daniel Defense Bolt
AR Stoner handguard
Specwar 7.62 / Armageddon cover
Brass Wrangler brass catcher

FLIR RS32 35mm

77 Grain Tipped Matchkings

Krylon Spray paint

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Frankengun #2

Spikes Lower
Jard 3#
Magpul stuff

DPMS slick side upper
PRI Bolt
*** 18" 223 wylde 3 gun barrel
YHM free float handguard

YHM 7.62 Ti QD
64 Grain Gold Dots
FLIR RS32 35mm

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Frankengun #3

Aero Lower
Jard 3# Trigger
Magpul Stuff

DPMS slick side upper
PRI Bolt
BHW 16" 6.8 Poly 3 groove
Nordic Handguard

120 Grain SST

YHM 7.62 Ti QD
FLIR RS32 35mm

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A couple days ago I drug a pop-up blind down into my swamp thicket. Seeing the big guy on camera almost every night but seldom before dark, I thought I would take a chance. I snuck in through a labyrinth of trails about 7 pm and got set up in the blind. It was about 180 degrees in there. The sweat was pouring off my head so fast I couldn't wipe it fast enough and it was that hot water, not a cool sweat. I was feeling kinda sick.lol, but decided to stay. Right at last light I heard some noise but I think it was the last drop of water in my body hitting the ground. So I waited until after dark, I can still get a close shot with the scope and I have a light on it. Nothing happened. So I decide to leave and dig out my super bright Chinese flashlight and hit the trail out of there. Actually it was so bright it was reflecting off of everything and messing with me. Somewhere I took a wrong turn. I ended up in the thickest cactus and mesquite thicket and was struggling bad, I turned back and got lost again, and again. The fancy Chinese light died so I turned on the light on my gun which also gave up the ghost after a while. Blind.jpg panna 005.JPG Now I am so thirsty I don't feel so good, I am totally lost and this stuff is nasty thick. My AR is stuck on brush, my Revolver is getting caught on stuff. My wife is texting me wondering where I am, I'm irritated and soaked to the bone and frustrated so I start plowing through the stuff. Not really a great decision either. So my 5 minute walk to the truck finally took 40 minutes. The $200 Buffalo horn handles on the 44 mag were so scratched up I had to sand them down today....only the right side of course but had to sand both sides so they were both no longer polished and pretty anymore. That was my hog hunting adventure last night. Probably go back tonight after my wife finishes pulling the cactus from my legs.