Leaving Texas!!!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow to,live your dream does not get any better the best of luck to you and God's speed to you and what makes you happy in life.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
oh yes, your safe now

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Grats Histo!!! That is an amazing area to spend time outside in! Take lots of pictures and be sure to look up once in a while or you will have a cat tap dancing on your head!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats there yer Histoness ! I've been enjoying a couple of YouTube channels on the subject: "Wilderness Outfitters" (Dave Canterbury), and "The Wild North" (Andrew is his name) up in Northwest Territories.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats there yer Histoness ! I've been enjoying a couple of YouTube channels on the subject: "Wilderness Outfitters" (Dave Canterbury), and "The Wild North" (Andrew is his name) up in Northwest Territories.
I have been watching both of those also. Canterbury I can do without, Andrew has it together. Check out "boss of the swamp" channel, he can trap.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been watching both of those also. Canterbury I can do without, Andrew has it together. Check out "boss of the swamp" channel, he can trap.
I'll have to check out that channel, thanks.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just got home (Texas) after hauling my second load of house hold possessions to Utah. While I was there I scouted some areas to begin trapping Coyote. I will post some pics later as I just finished driving 24 hours straight. I checked out a remarkable area and actually gathered up quite a bit of coyote scat that I will use later on my sets. I have 6 dozen traps nearly ready to go; just need to dye and wax them. There was a winter storm there on Thursday so I will be delayed in getting the traps in the ground for about two more weeks. The whole plan is coming together but it is taking mucho effort and I am loving every moment of it. I was amazed that you cannot even find a road killed Coyote in Utah, but leaving one laying there would be like passing up a 50.00 bill.
I talked with an old trapper while I was there and he chuckled about how you can't call a coyote in now, everybody and their dog are trying to call them in and have educated the hell out of them.
Yes I am rambling but driving 1,300 miles without rest will do that to you. duh

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get some sleep and get back to us w all the details!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lucky Dog! Ill be living vicariously until I can afford to move!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Histo.... Randy Anderson's 'yote call videos are really good. He teaches their language, not just random calling sounds. May be a twist you can take advantage of?