Leaving Texas!!!

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am leaving Texas guys and gals. I am going back to the mountains to work in predator control. I will be running some long lines trapping coyote's in Utah. As a side I will be trapping Fox (grey and red), Bobcat (only allowed three in Utah), Beaver, Muskrat, and finally Raccoon.
I have dreamed of doing this from childhood and now the opportunity has presented itself to me, I'm going to take it.
I will also be calling predators in north western Arizona just south of the Utah/Arizona border in the coldest parts of the winter.
My plan is to use my camp trailer as a mobile trappers camp and stay out three weeks each month during the trapping seasons.
This season will be finished off in southern Utah running some Coyote and Fox lines and in Az. calling Coyote and Grey's .
Next fall will find me starting in north eastern Utah in the Uintah mountains starting the season with early Beaver and Muskrat. I will move south as the season progresses. I simply cannot wait to get started with this endeavor.
Wish me luck.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WOW, that is a huge change! Best of luck and success to you. Are you taking over for someone already doing it or working for the States or yourself??

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Working for myself. I passed a test for Utah and got a permit to collect bounty on Coyotes from them. 50.00/ coyote and I get to keep the pelt.
I just need to make enough to cover expenses with a little boot money and I will be happy. Ain't gonna get rich but i'll be free.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You only get 1 time in life, if you are lucky, to do what your passion is, take it and run with it!

Harris hawker

LSB Member
Wow!!!
The hawking I could do!!!
I am a vibrant neon green right now!!

Very happy for you.
Good luck and buy a good camera cause we DEMAND pictures.
The sunsets will be tremendous!!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
congratulations. i hope it all goes well. if i ever make it back to utah ill come stop by and see how your doing

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations sir! My prayers for your happiness and safety on your journey. Enjoy and yes pics are a must!

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I plan on making a video journal and maybe some instructional you tube videos. I already have the camera so I will be keeping a record from the start. If all goes according to plan my first trap lines will be set the first of March.
I don't really expect much the first spring, more scouting and learning the different areas. One area you can check out on google earth if interested is a little national monument I will be trapping. Escalante Grand Staircase is the name of it, and the areas directly to the west and north west of it. The mountains directly south of it in Az. is one of the areas where I will be calling Grey Fox.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow, congratulations! Sounds like quite the adventure your in for. I wish you the best of luck. That part of the U.S. would be awesome to see.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
sounds like work!
Be sure and take the Hog Zombies decal!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
you suck! hunt fish hunt fish.

I have to have a real job. Work hunt fish,hunt fish work. OOOOOH yuk I hate that word!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm just going to win the lotto and do it all for fun. No more work

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My dear friend Histopicker!
I wish you have all the luck and happiness in the world!
I'm really glad you could make your wish! I also like to have a job like that!
But I'm sure we'll talk a lot here yet, through the LSB!
May the Lord bless you!

Andre