IR laser

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll keep ya in mind when we get some B grade tubes in if thats something you'd be interested in
So,what is going to be the difference between a B tube and a A tube and the cost?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man that looks like the deal for night hunting,

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can hogs or deer see the IR light or laser?

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have used the IR Illuminator a lot and never had any indication that pigs pay any attention to it. I have had deer raise their head and look in my direction but never act startled. I have no info on the laser as I do not use IR lasers while hunting.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can hogs or deer see the IR light or laser?

They cannot see the actual laser beam or dot. But the illuminators especially the brights ones have a red glow at the source just like a IR game camera light. If you have not seen that set off one of your game cameras in a low light room you will see the red glow. They can definitely see this source light as many a hog, coyote and deer have alerted to it when I turn it on. I use it just like I would a red spot light aim it in the air and slowly bring it down to the target.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get to pick up my luna laser in the morning. The PVS-14 is amazing tonight is clear and a half moon. Dang watching deer all over the field next to my house. If Ident gets any more blems you need to get one! Dang only see a couple of spot in the 3 ring all is way good and about half price. In about 3 weeks get to go hog hunting with Alex not sure I can sleep the day before. My oldest walked across stage today as a UNCG graduate proud dad day,

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats Rob on the NV and the Graduate!