Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good luck man! Leave one or two for the rest of us

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
well the fireworks made it look hopeless, it was constant where I was. I had no choice but to stay out, seen a just a few hogs late late but did get one.
it will be better for the next hunts as the hogs are just getting more used to the bait sites.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good because I am up next. Looking forward to it.

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NCM_0222.JPG the manager stopped the pivot close to an area where the hogs started knocking down corn stalks.
our plan was that I'd walk to the start of the third section, being the second to last set of drive wheels, there is a platform there that I can stand up on, lol, ok.
NCM_0221.JPG
the track going away from me to the left is the tire track.2and pic.

well I couldn't get on the platform, and I could see maybe 100 square foot of actual around..with the sun below the tree tops....I booked it the heck outta there, lol.
gonna take a team to traverse that stuff after dark, and still the hogs open up atleast a Acer hole, I will be holding off on having zero sight and zero rifle maneuverability, lol.

some of them on the cell cam.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That looks like a great plan!!

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
the drive wheel tracking in the first pic. in the center of the pic and then to the right is the stalks knocked down.

here is some pigs that were text to me from the raptor cell cam
Cam00_20140718_011400.jpg

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You going out tonight?

yeah, gone at it alone, man I gotta kill the matriarch sow, that big fat smart @&@%$#¥€.
I put up a 20 foot ladder, lol.
the hogs just started coming back my way two days ago from the first night of this hunt on this thread. git me a good sow looking at me now.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bet that supermoon made the pigs nervous when I was out there. Either way it was fun looking at different property for a change and your a/c blind made night hunting during the summer bearable.

Go get em bro

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
yeah, gone at it alone, man I gotta kill the matriarch sow, that big fat smart @&@%$#¥€.
I put up a 20 foot ladder, lol.
the hogs just started coming back my way two days ago from the first night of this hunt on this thread. git me a good sow looking at me now.
How did it go? Probably gonna go out tonight over here.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The last few night for us were the worst absolute conditions extremely dark, high temps and humidity, tall grass and crops makes it hard.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
under the canopy there is very little moon anyway