I'm getting spread too thin need some help planing

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
License renewal time what is this thing you speak of??? My lifetime license requires no such thing! :cool:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I turn 65 this year and as a FL resident mine is FREE! was 1/2 price at 64! Any breaks in TX for over 65 non resident? For hogs and yotes only

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Send me gps or physical address. Once I get back next week I would like to do a recon. I have a big 4x4 and all the hunting gear plus some
Thx

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NCM_0116.JPG
I turn 65 this year and as a FL resident mine is FREE! was 1/2 price at 64! Any breaks in TX for over 65 non resident? For hogs and yotes only

You are looking at a 48.00 for 5 day, also as this gets closer 1 to maybe 3( I have one cot, the bunk is 20 wide, 16 inches to the roof when let down holds 180 lbs) like in the same crew can sleep in that hog blind trailer in a pole barn , no sides, just pitch in on the genny gas. It will work out if they are the only crew there at one given time. hunting will be shut down in day light, I'll go home, then return before dark.

Its gonna be hot if your not in AC. Or in a room like in Gilmer.

Last edited:

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NCM_0190.JPG

hey guys I put up a feeder on the top right of this root hole, lol. makes the second feeder.
I got four fire sack locations.
just so there is like a for sure ambush.
when you guys gets your dates post on open forum , and so i can do some mote baiting.
don't forget the bag of corn entry, ok.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got the time off from work for the 11th and 12th. All good on this end. See ya then and yes in will bring some corn.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any new pig tracks or sign lately and are you covered in rain !!

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lets hope they are all waiting for Sat night and then try and make a run for it. One thing about it-ya never know what pigs are going to do !!!!!!!!!!!

dwa

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wanted to say this is really cool of you. I called in some favors. ...........Your Welcome

Attachments

• 20130723-3.jpg
    20130723-3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 9

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
there is a station West of the hunting spot, gotta meet like 1 .5 hrs before dark.
just to get every body on board.

this might have to got down again in Nov.

Hey dwa where about are you ?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yall be safe