LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks great, in pictures. I haven't seen snow in 5 years. Last year I was in Vegas we got 14" in one night and before Vegas I grew up in Chicago. I'm so done with that mess

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can have it... I was STILL lookin' at it a four weeks ago at work. It should FINALLY be "open water" with only some chunks floatin' by when I get there Tuesday. BTW??? Does this beast qualify as a huntin' rig?

ARKTOS0613006_zps88e7a860.jpg

ARKTOS0613003_zps88ab3805.jpg

Boar062213002_zps2ce9941e.jpg

Bill Winfrey

LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well at times I have to load it and use it for a city truck, for the wife, you know!
Frank...That can lead to short relationships...My significant other decided either She, or the hardware I reserved the front passenger seat would have to go!
I really don't miss her that much, but often do think about her on those cold winter nights.. ;)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL @ BILL, seems my front seat as well as the back has my gear in it too. It is a big pile when I unload the truck for city duty! OH and welcome, long time no talk!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
1986 Toyota 4x4, 372800 miles on the original motor, 5spd, cooper all-terrains, 22mpg@60mph. And the a/c works!!!

One of my buddies I do a ton of side work for had bought this truck new, put 250000 on it then gave it to his son. One day the son called me and asked me to do some work for him. He ended up stiffing me for the parts and labor I put into his other truck. Well I have access to a tow truck so I filed a lien on the vehicle I worked on ( $260k semi-truck) and repo'd that bad boy. When my buddy found out all that was going on he called me up and we worked out a deal. He still held the title to this truck and had some other gear to toss in that I ended up selling to cover the cost of parts. All said and done, I got this truck for $400 worth of labor and 7hrs in DMV.

I have tuned up the truck twice in the time I have had it, LOF too many times to count, and replaced the cat and O2 sensor. Its due for an over haul, but still very drivable, and one hell of a goat. This thing sticks to the hills way better than the willies jeep I have in the barn and fits in more places than my dodge 2500 ever could dream of!

IMG_20130415_075824_086_zps1d5fc3c6.jpg

coondog

LSB Member
257.JPG This is my 98 Tacoma Prerunner. it's pushing 300.000 miles and still runs great. This pic was taken just north of Daytona beach. Took off on a road trip to hook up with a friend.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have had a few of them now, defiantly some of the toughest trucks I have ever owned. Though my 1941 Ford Willies Jeep did serve in ww2, survived a central Oregon ranch, and still runs , so I think it gets top spot. I don't drive it very often any more though, parts are getting harder to find and things seem to be breaking easier. I'll post a pic up next time I pull the tarp off.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i think you should do it, i know a guy that can make it happen

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh I thought it was already put on??? LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like it will have to happen

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If I know TLM it will just be spray painted on there. The dude spray paints everything he owns.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wrapped in neon, goin down the road!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If I know TLM it will just be spray painted on there. The dude spray paints everything he owns.

Nothing wrong with some spray paint but it you must know I used a roller brush to paint my truck!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What you used a roller!? I didn't think that was your style.