Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice pictures and a nice lookin setup you have there and it looks like it works just fine. You hammered the twins and the cousin? according to the picture above!! What NV is that? BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job!
JoCo...remember to add your kills to the kill counter!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always wanted to try this took three pics one with flash two without and combined them. It turned out pretty well I've learned a few things and think next time will be awesome!

Killing Hogs on The Moon?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm Not sure why it's doubling the picture. Maybe because I'm on my phone?
It's best to use photobucket to post pictures. But if you have a bad signal your phone may post twice.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its a combo of three pics one with flash the other with slow shutter but at the same place. It looks a little fuzzy behind me because my truck was back there but it was all a shadowy blob so I took it out. next time ill do better!

Just the same, its a cool pic!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM my there is a name for the combining of picture High Dynamic Range photos they are very cool.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Always wanted to try this took three pics one with flash two without and combined them. It turned out pretty well I've learned a few things and think next time will be awesome!

Damn, that was awesome enough. Too bad you didn't have a better looking guy in the pic.......like me.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM my there is a name for the combining of picture High Dynamic Range photos they are very cool.
I have done HDR this is not the same.

This one below is one I did using HDR it it taking a normal/under/and over exposed image and combining them. The star picture they were all properly exposed.
image.jpg

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Lancer, got some spotted ones there!