LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRD already had his flu shot.

pY4hBce.gif

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
BRD already had his flu shot.

pY4hBce.gif
Whomever is taking that video should be ashamed of themselves for making that little kid fall like that by tilting the camera.

Last edited:

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Talk about Flu shoots I got one a week ago now my arm has an infection from the shot. My Doc says it happens but not a lot. Someday I wonder what I did in another life to,get my weird stuff happens. Oh well on antibiotics to fix the infection. All,I know is I better not get the Flu.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Girlfriend got flu shot every year at work and every year she got the flu. I will never get a flu shot...ever. Just my choice.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I heard a report by a CDC Dr. Who admitted that the flu shot is only about 20% effective on a good year. Last year it was only about 13% effective because they guessed wrong on which strains to treat for.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Talk about Flu shoots I got one a week ago now my arm has an infection from the shot. My Doc says it happens but not a lot. Someday I wonder what I did in another life to,get my weird stuff happens. Oh well on antibiotics to fix the infection. All,I know is I better not get the Flu.
I had a epideral at L4-L5 to get some relieve from my sciatic nerve on my right side. If you,want to feeling like coming off a table try one. Anyway My Doc said lots of times in a group situation the person giving the shot does not wipe,the area well or long enought.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
un-small-arms-treaty.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL...

cc40772478b4cafb734883a8fcfcbc0f.jpg

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well that does it no more rainbow cones of pumpkin pie for me................muhaha

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You're the second person to ask me this. Cafe Press sells the UN logo as a bumper sticker, they also sell bullet hole stickers... so, one could place an order and make one himself.

Now? Can/will our very own Itsazonik make one?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great fake out, hope he scored. LOL

footballfakeout_zps7sbys19m.gif

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have issues...

Foxxy_zpsmcn5eerr.gif

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL...just you me and Rob RD!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey you don't get to start an exclusive club. I have issues too.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The IRS suspected a fishing boat owner wasn’t paying proper wages to his deckhand and sent an agent to investigate him.

IRS AUDITOR: “I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them”.

Boat Owner: “Well, there’s Clarence, my deckhand, he’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week plus free room and board.
Then there’s the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Bacardi rum and a dozen Budweisers every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally”.

IRS AUDITOR: “That’s the guy I want to talk to – the mentally challenged one”.

Boat Owner: “That would be me. What would you like to know”?