Humor for the day!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The dogs got more bite than bark eh?
Oh... there's plenty of "bark" from out front of that Covert Comp MD. But, at that range, we'd be talkin' 'bout namin' him ol' blew eyes... one to the left, and one to the right.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In light of the multiple "apologies" coming from the Squatter in Chief as of late... I'm contemplating having some hats made up...

"If you like your apology, you can keep it"

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
They put that Elk down this weekend. It lived in NC and had been unruly on several occasions.

Take out my 6.8 pistol and show him that my spike's got more bite than his spike. LOL

I was able to meet with a couple of guys that work there at a training early this year. Those guys are actually very familiar with the 6.8 cartridge. They use them for Feral Hog eradication/managment on the Park. I got to see some of their videos of problem elk and bears, very interesting.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
humeretweet.png

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thats just hilarious......

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Dumb a** tree huggers. lol must be from Kommifornia!!! only allowed one bullet.
Was that you Aspp? hehehe
LMAO! I have done that, shot a buck in Colorado with my 50cal Hawkins (only one bullet!!), he ran about 10 feet and fell over. So I walked up to him and he was doing the death rattle, bullet hit high lungs. Dad told me not to be a ***** and cut its throat so we can get on with dragging him back to the jeep. I stepped on the horn laying on the ground incase he had any life left in him, and stuck my jeger knife in his throat. His eyes popped open, and he launched me into some wild rose bushes (that **** hurt!!!) and Dad shot him a second time, at 3 feet, with a 50cal muzzleloader, IN THE ASS. I lost both rear quarters and half of a loin from that shot. I also lost more than a little blood in that stupid bush and jeger knife, it cut me to ribbons in the fall. I also got a good scar on my knee where one tine hooked me in the launch process.
The big difference, I didn't scream like a little girl. I cussed like a man! Then cried like a little girl when I saw the damage...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dad taught me (after mortally wounding a caribou) to take the knife point and run it up into the brain stem at the base of the skull and give a twist. Works like a charm. KILL it, THEN bleed it.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just shootem again...LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I let my gun bearer take care of that little chore, gives him a sense of worth.
Let me guess? You USED to be schizophrenic, but you're BOTH doing much better now?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Either that or his voices are back and telling him he's doing a good job carrying the rifle

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ya know? Being he's on a 10 day (or so) road trip now... we could hose him REALLY good for a few days. Let him return to a LOT of "love". LOL

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some how a big light popped on in the corn field next to my house guess I saw a dozen deer before the light went out rifle season starts in the morning will be shooting from my second floor sniper hide.