Howdy

Rappland

LSB Member
I figured I'd do the right thing and make my first post here. I have been on Texasboars for a long time and remember when Huey created this site. I never joined because many guys here use equipment that I can't relate to, Nightvision and Thermal. I have 2 kids I'm helping my wife raise and if I told her I wanted to spend $3k on a scope, well, it ain't happening. I hunt on my place in Freestone Co. and we are covered up with hogs. I pop as many as possible with Texasboars lights and a 6.8mm. Thanks for having me, now I'll go over to the suppressor area and ask a question.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Never know, might find someone close to you that will let you use their equipment in exchange for hunting your place. Might be a fair trade, depending on how you look at it.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcone!

I was on Texasboars before it crashed and recently created a new profile. It's a little slower over there though. It's a different vibe then this site. Each have their own use.

If you were closer to Taylor County I wouldn't hesitate to stick my extra scope on your rifle so we could hunt. If you're interested in that, I think someone around here will accommodate.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ on here. He got circumcised last week. Well, they took a little too much off and he is out of his mind with anger!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey welcome!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. You may have more offers to hunt with you than you can screen.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, I did not know TXboars was still up, I left when the owner said you cannot hunt with an AR, they were not accurate enough and then I found the source in China for good lights at $20 instead of $300...go figure

Rappland

LSB Member
Welcome to the site. You may have more offers to hunt with you than you can screen.
Hey I'm open to letting someone hunt our place with me if they bring some cool equipment like nightvision or thermal. I'm especially interested in gathering as much data as I can to help me make a sound decision before getting a suppressor. All I know now is they save your ears and I don't want to get burned.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey I'm open to letting someone hunt our place with me if they bring some cool equipment like nightvision or thermal. I'm especially interested in gathering as much data as I can to help me make a sound decision before getting a suppressor. All I know now is they save your ears and I don't want to get burned.
Uh oh! I'll let you use my IR and/or thermal! I don't have a suppressor, though. Illinois is stupid.

I also will butcher your hog, hone your knives and grovel if necessary....LOL.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cazz is invited...lol the grovel will win for you anytime!

If I had the equipment you want to see I would have you over to hunt my place!

Rappland

LSB Member
Welcome, I did not know TXboars was still up, I left when the owner said you cannot hunt with an AR, they were not accurate enough and then I found the source in China for good lights at $20 instead of $300...go figure

Do tell more about this source for lights.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Where are you located at? Closest town or what not. I have enough places to hunt but you never know. I might want to try something different. I have thermals and suppressors.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do tell more about this source for lights.

Well I got out of his type lights pretty fast thankfully for what he was charging. Just as easy to put solar motion led lights around your feeders and use the flashlight like elusive wildlife who sells from 150+ for 15 to 25 from other sources.

Rappland

LSB Member
Well I got out of his type lights pretty fast thankfully for what he was charging. Just as easy to put solar motion led lights around your feeders and use the flashlight like elusive wildlife who sells from 150+ for 15 to 25 from other sources.

So, are you willing to share this, "source in China for good lights at $20"?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey Nathan. A little more freedom in AIT?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Rapp!
Not all of us use Night Vision and /or thermal. You don't need it to kill hogs of course you will kill more if you do have it, if it is numbers your after. I like spot and stalk, intercepting before dark on their travel routes and green light for after dark. I sleep at night.