Howdy

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For the most part it's nice I'll be in ok for 10 more weeks then off to my post hopefully fort hood so hunting swine will still be in my schedule on a regular basis
I was stationed in Fort Hood for three years before I went overseas (very likely before you were born, but that's another story.) It's a big, big, big place. Unfortunately I didn't know the joys of hog hunting back then, so I wasted my life away doing other things.
Anyway, thank you for your service!

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
I was stationed in Fort Hood for three years before I went overseas (very likely before you were born, but that's another story.) It's a big, big, big place. Unfortunately I didn't know the joys of hog hunting back then, so I wasted my life away doing other things.
Anyway, thank you for your service!
Thank you for your support Cazz, I full intend on picking up a thermal unit once I'm settled and let my life level out after all these drastic changes. I can honestly say that it was just as hard to get over no hunting for three months as it was to stop dipping, probably even harder. Anyway shouldn't be to long till I get back in the swing of things and start adding numbers to the kill counter once more.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Correction: ....likely before YOUR PARENTS were born. Yikes. LOL

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was stationed on Ft Hood 5 different times during my 20 years in the Army. I still work on post as a civilian now.