Happy Thanksgiving!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Prayers for you and your family TLM. Hope your FIL is "more gooder" on the double-quick.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM, so sorry, Prayers for the family!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang... those "Min-Pins" are getting bigger every year !!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And, you KNOW you want some !!!

bacon-wrapped-turkey.jpg

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good to hear the FIL is going to be OK, TLM. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Has everyone survived their stint at the table yesterday? Are folks simply comatose from good food, or are you doing battle with the hords on Black Friday?

Had a delightful meal/visit with family yesterday... even scored some leftover turkey/gravy/dressing for today's meals (All is right with the world). I've got a stash of punkin' and pecan pie, so life's good. Probably tomorrow, roast up the smoked turkey leg I bought, bake up some buttermilk biscuits, and have me some sammiches with mayo/cranberry sauce/pepper.

One of the young folk was able to invite almost 10 from college who were stranded from being able to be home. It was nice to hear them all buzzing about with themselves. Nice group of young people. One, was the daughter of "Shawn Kemp" (former Seattle Sonics basketball star). Gorgeous young lady, and a very TALL drink of water too. LOL

Hey? TLM? How's FIL doing? Us nosey pests are curious !!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm cooking the turkey now so still have not had any. FIL still in may get out tomorrow they don't know.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Continued talk of release... will be received as "progress" I guess. That's good to hear. Enjoy your dinner TLM. Don't forget to dip the little one's plug into the punkin' pie and whipped cream and watch her go to town on the new taste sensations. LOL.

Agreed on the whole Black Friday mess. Homie don't do those. I'd end up in trouble for shoving back. LOL

Last edited:

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Defied the laws of gravity and cheated death once again. Crew change complete and many happy customers getting to go home for Thanksgiving. Oh, and the Norwegian sandwiches weren't half bad either.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Defied the laws of gravity and cheated death once again. Crew change complete and many happy customers getting to go home for Thanksgiving. Oh, and the Norwegian sandwiches weren't half bad either.
Don't'cha just love it when the "fling-wing" works like it's supposed to? Even had a little lefsa yesterday. Mmmmm...

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Working the way its supposed to is the ONLY way I want it to work. :)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's time for the back-up plan. Smoked turkey leg goin' into the oven to roast. Got the cranberries ready to go too. One must feed upon one's quota of bird this time of year. Travel day tomorrow.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You headed back to work tomorrow?
I am. Stuck flying down to Portland, then up to Anchorage... hang out in the airport until my flight to Prudhoe at 0600 hrs. Will (weather permitting) get to work at lunch time Monday.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have a good trip and shift RD