Happy Thanksgiving!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope everyone has a wonderful time with friends and family! And may your tummies be full!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Indeed, a very Happy Thanksgiving. One side benefit to being a bachelor is... no one trusts your tastes, or cooking... so, I'm bringing 1/2 n 1/2 for coffee and a pound of butter. LOL

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Happy thanksgiving to all too. We won't be eating traditional meal tomorrow, we will be crew-changing a boat 140 miles out. It's mostly Norwegians, so if we get any food, its usually not very familiar.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Lutefiske-lutefiske, lefsa-lefsa... we'll skip Thanksgiving, yea, sure-ya-betcha.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful day

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Opening day of deer season and we have company coming, go figure! Happy TG Everyone!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to all. May all of you and your families be blessed and your travels be safe.
Steve

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
27 degrees outside right now and this coffee is sure good. One turkey on the Green Egg and one turkey in the oven in a couple of hours. It looks like it's going to be a great day. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving and that we all take the time to remember those that are unable to be home with their loved ones.

Smitty

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't have to stay for the wife's kids but it is cold...LOL

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Eat until you pop, then go for seconds. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If the usual happens at my cousin's place... I have a back-up plan. I usually get offered some left over pie to take home, rarely do I get offered turkey/taters and such. I have a smoked turkey leg in the fridge... so I can have turkey tomorrow too !!!

Coffee this morning is extra good... the double walled stainless steel French Press is in service. On my second batch now.

Fog and close to freezing temps outside... lookin' like another fine day here. The fog's burned off each morning, and we've had nice weather (this time home). November is generally cow pissing on a flat rock rain all month. Thus far, I had a few drops (only a few) just as I was finishing putting a new tarp on my tarp/pole carport. Last time home, the day I was leaving, a wind storm hit and I heard/watched the 20' tarp rend its length like a bullet skimmed along the ridge.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lot to be thankful for this year. I am still here and able to shoot and the kids and wife are all good.

Have a great day and look forward to more adventure in the near future!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like our Thanksgiving turkey got cancelled. Had to call an ambulance for my father in law last night possible heart attack. Everything is good now but he's still in the hospital. He may get out tonight or early tomorrow. Definitely put an interesting spin on things that's for sure. I'm just glad he's ok! Funny thing is all he cares about is getting out so he can mend some fences where the cattle are getting out!