For the fun, joy, and challenge of shooting.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
where is that spam button?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank's just mad 'cause he'd never be able to uncoil and get back up. He'd mummy-up in that position.

Who am I kidding... I would too.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny, I was just practicing that shot last week...weird.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Must've learned to shoot at the Navel Academy.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD, I could not get to where she started let alone bent over backwards! If she has less clothes on I would have watched the rest of her videos!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD, I could not get to where she started let alone bent over backwards! If she has less clothes on I would have watched the rest of her videos!
Please don't give TLM any ideas!!! i really like his videos as they are.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OH was that a preview of his intentions for his next video? Shoot a pig that way?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OH was that a preview of his intentions for his next video? Shoot a pig that way?
Uh-oh... here comes that no-pants discussion again.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I didn't want to say anything just yet. This is a project that has been in the works for a while now and I don't have a video crew to go with me, yet, but I have been compiling footage for a while now. Here is just a sample.

This isn't like shooting a big balloon with a .22 target rifle at 25 yards in the bright sunlight with carefree meditation. NO. This is real work centerfire hunting for those that want something extra out of the hunt other than the chase. You would be amazed at the complexity of dealing with rifle hold, making adjustments (focus, zoom), and blowing a call without drowning in your own saliva, but it can be done. You can burn up to 30% more calories by adding hunter stressors into your pilates routine. Add in an exercise ball and things get really wild. I am currently working with Realtree to come out with a custom hunting line of camo exercise balls.

Now if you will excuse me, I have an appointment with a chiropractor.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are the Trigger Sticks spring loaded to deploy inverted?

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I didn't want to say anything just yet. This is a project that has been in the works for a while now and I don't have a video crew to go with me, yet, but I have been compiling footage for a while now. Here is just a sample.

This isn't like shooting a big balloon with a .22 target rifle at 25 yards in the bright sunlight with carefree meditation. NO. This is real work centerfire hunting for those that want something extra out of the hunt other than the chase. You would be amazed at the complexity of dealing with rifle hold, making adjustments (focus, zoom), and blowing a call without drowning in your own saliva, but it can be done. You can burn up to 30% more calories by adding hunter stressors into your pilates routine. Add in an exercise ball and things get really wild. I am currently working with Realtree to come out with a custom hunting line of camo exercise balls.

Now if you will excuse me, I have an appointment with a chiropractor.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rolleyes:

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Put me down for a pair of them camo balls - I hear there's a nude beach down to Galveston having hog problems.

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan, if you look very closely at the video, you actually are able to see a part of a camel.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's messed up! let me look quick

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ya'll are watching these videos way too closely.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ok, I re-watched at least half a dozen times and I didn't see one single dromedary.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok, I re-watched at least half a dozen times and I didn't see one single dromedary.
Pssst... just the toe. (Sheesh) Unless you wanna allow a pair of humps to qualify.