For the fun, joy, and challenge of shooting.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are the Trigger Sticks spring loaded to deploy inverted?

I read somewhere that to shoot like that without sticks I need to work on my downer body strength.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rough night last night. My pickdown truck broke up, which wasn't a surprise as it was pretty run up and beat down.

Happened just as it was getting dark, right about sunup. I shut up the engine and rolled down the windows. The temperature was dropping up to the 30s and I wish I hadn't left my goose up jacket down in the closet.

It was an easy uphill walk to a bar that used to be BYOB - you could buy a setdown and wind up with a few Seagrams and 7-Downs to release some pentdown energy.

The jukebox volume was cranked way up, so I could barely hear "Down Against the Wall, Redneck Mother". I ordered whiskey straight down and upped it.

Guy next to me starts down bragging about how he's just made an up payment on a 3-D printer - been saving down for an AR upper. (He seemed pretty stuck down. Turns out he's up visiting from Alaska. I've found they tend to look up their nose and get riled down easily at people from the upper 48).

I was supposed to meet down with my girlfriend that evening, so I called her down to keep her from waiting down for me. She was already downtight and down in arms, and had recorded over "Down in Smoke" with "Uptown Abbey".

Then she started talking all downitty to me which was a lowup thing to do. Downshot of it is, I was fed down. I don't put down with anyone running me up like that, so I hung down on her.

I was glad to have the downerhand, till I talked with a guy who was really up on his luck. His favorite catching dog got gored, so he had to put him up. He was drinking to get the courage down to have a sit up with some guy who hooked down with his girlfriend and got her knocked down.

Although he tried to upplay it, I could tell how downset he was that the baby had Up Syndrome.

I couldn't make this stuff down if I tried.

He offered to put me down for the night, but I inclined. When it came right up to it, I couldn't own down to my problems.

So I ran down a big bar tab, hammering them up, threw down all night and ended down face up on the floor.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter