EFORMs approvals coming in at 3 months!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What can for my Bison pistol or *** rifle 6.8, any affordable?
Personally... I'd opt for a .30 cal thread-on. (Non-AAC, of course) Then you have the option of using it on anything .30 cal and smaller. (That is, IF your barrel has the 5/8x24 threads, like H's .223 Wyldes do).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I only have the 6.8 and a 44mag carbine and .22 so am not concerned with other calibers, I sold them all. But if that was the best way to go and cost effective I would do that

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What can for my Bison pistol or *** rifle 6.8, any affordable?

The cheapest 30 cal can would be this. $520, but stupid heavy. There are other YHMs under $600 but none in stock.

http://www.silencershop.com/shop/yhm-stainless-phantom

Excellent values would be The Specwar 7.62 ($720) or a Thunderbeast Arms 30p-s ($873) thread on. Of course you have to add $200 on to any one due to the tax, which sucks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow, more than my gun cost, I guess I can stick with the oil can conversion...LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm still pissed they don't accept eforms for standard forms.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I joined the NFA trust community today and will be efiling a few things very soon!

You sir have earned yourself one "attaboy". I am about to pick up my latest eform approval (M4-2000) here in about an hour and recently had Silencer Hop efile a Tirant 45 Short as my first pistol can.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My first pistol can will be the octane 45 like what HD has!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
And right when I'm about to get another can. Waiting on the saker 7.62

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well it seems if your in everything is fine. The problems are getting them filed.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Friday was 90 days on my EFiled SBR Stamp. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago and was told they are still running 90-100 days. I figure with Thanksgiving, Christmas and then the weather I probably have a couple more weeks.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Eforms have been down 10 days now and counting. Paid for the trust now the whole reason I got it is not working grrrr.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Figured they screw it all up

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I almost got mine submitted today, but halfway through and the site crashed:mad:. It must have been created by the same people who created healthcare dot gov.