DVR Issues

Alphie11

Actually that is the first gen DVR from Armasight, there is another after it, I don't believe they market either anymore...the other issue with them, they only record video, no audio.

If you want a DVR, let me know. On the Zeus or Apollo, there are some horizontal lines that show up in the video, some it doesn't bother, others like me it does. Many of the people on the forum are using the cables I built. They have a filter I designed to get rid of the horizontal lines. chthump above just received a couple I built, TLM uses them, Brian uses them, you can see their video's here. TLM just got the cables, always look forward to his video's and technical articles/videos/information as he and the others have great experience hunting.

I just purchased the Armasight HD DVR and it comes with a 6" cable. I have read that you make cables and was curious what one around 3'-6' would cost. Wanting the extended cable so that my son can also watch on the DVR screen while we are hunting. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1462890543562.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1462890543562.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 4

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sorry, but the OP is no longer on this forum. You might be able to contact him through the 6.8 forum.

He goes by Elkbow on 6.8forums

Last edited:

Marko

Thanks for the info. I just bought a scope from ******************* after watching all the videos here. I contacted elkbow and got a two cables for my MDVR. The one from where I bought the MDVR didn't work most of the time. My two new cables are stronger and work all the time. Hope to get up some videos up shortly after I figure out this editing stuff.