Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you watched their infomercial like adds on youtube? Look for reviews by other people on the product when you find them tell me.

Flir-D-Lee

Join the pig Jihad
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Crowebar has one. I've looked thru it some and the picture is very good. The problem is like he said earlier,
the crosshair moves to one side of the screen when you zero. I think he uses his for a spotting scope.
The 100mm lens makes it pretty good for that. It is rather large but not as heavy as the w-1000.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the ATN Xsight did/does that too, so have they fixed it yet? The model was a 75mm he posted the link too there is also a 100mm? I would like to know more about the internal DVR, the weight and such, cannot find much real info on it only the marketing stuff. I am a sucker for internal DVR scopes no matter the brand as the after market MDVR's certainly have more problems than solutions and are just another piece of gear hanging off the rifle.

Flir-D-Lee

Join the pig Jihad
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the ATN Xsight did/does that too, so have they fixed it yet? The model was a 75mm he posted the link too there is also a 100mm? I would like to know more about the internal DVR, the weight and such, cannot find much real info on it only the marketing stuff. I am a sucker for internal DVR scopes no matter the brand as the after market MDVR's certainly have more problems than solutions and are just another piece of gear hanging off the rifle.
ATN fixed the cross hair issue in the last firmware update. I assumed the lens was larger than 75mm. It is as big as the w-1000 just looking at it.
We need to get Crowebar to make us a video. I'll ask him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks...Someday I would like to try out some of the lesser priced units too.