cletus is out, dj is in

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
last night's hunt got cut short by rain but managed to kill one more. ran across the road right in front of me. no vid.. it was all i could do to pull over, get out and shoot. no bar ditch helped but field was planted. couldn't turn the truck far enough and had to get out and shoot over the top. of course it's not like i haven't done that a zillion times, hehe.

IMG_1722b_zpsms6carap.jpg
Nice, tight shot there!!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice to find out what happened to Cletus! Had thought he retired from the gang and took up basket weaving or something... unfortunately none of us have had time to hunt or even get out and find pigs to hunt here lately, but thankfully we get to live vicariously through the vids of your exploits Doc!! Some good shooting in this one, be careful or folks might think you are actually good at this stuff! Lol

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
from bdubbs…

what possesses a man like me to risk life and limb night after night, forgoing sleep, women, fame and fortune just for a chance at seeing a hog and maybe getting a shot at one? i’ll tell you what does it for me; all the likes and colorful replies from frackT. i’m going on record here and now by stating… i love him. mr T, i'm sending you a free book of passes to the hug shak

signed… bdubbs

i’m posting this for bdubbs who texted me from the field. he’s in between hot spots. that would be wi-fi, not places where he hooked up with frakeT. hopefully he will send kill pics soon, but until then, he wanted me to practice posting with this one. i will be in charge of the BR gang’s photo development now, taking cletty’s place. don’t worry though, he has found another position for cletty, and it's still a field job!

hugs_zps1dvkawhf.jpg

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
from bdubbs…

what possesses a man like me to risk life and limb night after night, forgoing sleep, women, fame and fortune just for a chance at seeing a hog and maybe getting a shot at one? i’ll tell you what does it for me; all the likes and colorful replies from frackT. i’m going on record here and now by stating… i love him. mr T, i'm sending you a free book of passes to the hug shak

signed… bdubbs

i’m posting this for bdubbs who texted me from the field. he’s in between hot spots. that would be wi-fi, not places where he hooked up with frakeT. hopefully he will send kill pics soon, but until then, he wanted me to practice posting with this one. i will be in charge of the BR gang’s photo development now, taking cletty’s place. don’t worry though, he has found another position for cletty, and it's still a field job!

hugs_zps1dvkawhf.jpg
Dj there is nothing for free when Cletus is involved "write that down sir". And Bdumb is on a computer 12 hours a day and I'm on a pipe wrench in the field 12 to 16 hours a day. So how I was nominated for this I.T. job is beyond me. And ROTERROOTER has a I.T. Title at his job. But the kind of guy I am after juggling my job,3 kids, wife "well not really juggling" you get the point, baiting hogs, scouting hogs, cooking a pre hunt meal, keeping gus from killing all the farm animals, keeping dubs from raping the farm animals, and uncle si and br well eough said on that I think I do a pretty decent job at posting when I have a "free" minute.