cletus is out, dj is in

D

djones

from bdubbs…

what possesses a man like me to risk life and limb night after night, forgoing sleep, women, fame and fortune just for a chance at seeing a hog and maybe getting a shot at one? i’ll tell you what does it for me; all the likes and colorful replies from frackT. i’m going on record here and now by stating… i love him. mr T, i'm sending you a free book of passes to the hug shak

signed… bdubbs

i’m posting this for bdubbs who texted me from the field. he’s in between hot spots. that would be wi-fi, not places where he hooked up with frakeT. hopefully he will send kill pics soon, but until then, he wanted me to practice posting with this one. i will be in charge of the BR gang’s photo development now, taking cletty’s place. don’t worry though, he has found another position for cletty, and it's still a field job!

hugs_zps1dvkawhf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

now that business is taken care of, on to hunting matters. OinK has submitted a couple kills. i forgot the details but i think he spent the night sleeping on a cot straddling a hog trail in a wheat field. he can fill in the blanks.

IMG_0339_zps0k9yleit.jpg

IMG_0338_zpssyvhj24l.jpg

D

djones

yep ird reapir. intended to use it for spotting but it's currently my weapon site. i still have a few things to get used to doing quickly in the field.

Mindreader1

LSB Member
yep ird reapir. intended to use it for spotting but it's currently my weapon site. i still have a few things to get used to doing quickly in the field.
Very nice! Am looking to get one of these but the price, battery life and lack of a good recording system kind of delays the decision a little bit.

FYI your posts are HILARIOUS!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Piglet parts, Air-Delivery... love it! Some good shootin' right there. Dirt clods everywhere are sighing with relief tonight.

D

djones

last night's hunt got cut short by rain but managed to kill one more. ran across the road right in front of me. no vid.. it was all i could do to pull over, get out and shoot. no bar ditch helped but field was planted. couldn't turn the truck far enough and had to get out and shoot over the top. of course it's not like i haven't done that a zillion times, hehe.

IMG_1722b_zpsms6carap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: