Anybody used this company for a Trust?

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry you had issues with Sean, my dealings with him have been good to date. As a matter of fact I emailed him earlier today asking questions about the executive order and my trust. He just called me at 8:30 PM to discuss it with me. Answered my questions and had a nice discussion on NFA firearms.

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Dang Dave, sorry to hear of the troubles. I went ahead and went with the company in the original posting. It sounds like Mr. Cody was a crowd favorite here so something must have been out of kilter at the time.

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
David,

I apologize for the issues you had. I just checked and the corrected trust was sent to you on jan. 8. I agree that it never should have left my office with the error in the city/county section or any other errors. No excuses on that level or on it taking a couple of weeks over the holidays to get the corrected document to you.

I apologize again for any issues that you had with the trust that I prepared.

Sean Cody
281-451-4175

Dave Morris

It's all good. Turns out now we're probably all screwed if the ATF stops processing trusts.

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Thank David, but I try to take care of my Clients. I apologize for not making that happen with you.

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I emailed Sean Cody this afternoon, he replied right back. Hes calling me tomorrow.

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Been talking to Sean Cody, he is doing my trust. Looking forward to that suppressor soon !

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you. I joined a few weeks ago, I just didn't want my first post to be considered advertising and get crosswise with you.
Thank you Glad to have you on board. And thank you for not Advertising without becoming a vendor.