Anybody running dogs

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The 4 they lost had no collars, they were breaking the law and did it intentionally.

coondog

LSB Member
Good hog dogs are hard to come by. hard to believe someone would hunt with a good dog and just let it go. Plus they don't even look like hog dogs. I lost one of my dogs on a coon hunt. The only reason I got the dog back was because he had a collar. I'm lucky some one just didn't keep him. They could sold my dog for a few hundred dollars easy. I put a lot of work into that dog just to let it run free.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I know is what I was told, some had collars some did not and they lost 4, then 3 showed up on our lease 2-3 miles away.

coondog

LSB Member
I killed a Jack Russel and a Border Colly running deer and pigs. Took two weeks to come in contact with the dogs, But I did, I hate seeing that but sometimes you gotta do what you have to do. They had no collars. Probably dogs someone dropped off on the side of the road.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Out at my dad's place, stray dogs meet up and form packs of wild dogs (random breeds, Rottweilers, labs, goldens, etc) and they can be dangerous to people walking the neighborhood... Plus they eat turkey eggs etc.... I love dogs and it took me a while to get used to the concept that they may be rabid and when stray, hungry and in packs they can be dangerous.