18650 Batteries

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Oops, got a phone call, wasn't reading messages, sounds like something wrong, a 2000 charge shouldn't matter

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well fine Mr Smarty Pants! Mine work great in my lights!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I meant my C3400 charger/analyzer works fine...I tested it on a few batteries, all functions work fine

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah I believe mine is faulty, I am sending it back

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I will send mine back and not worry about it...lol

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i have two sets of 18650s. one is 3000mAh 3.7v Li-ion and the other is 2400 mAh 3.7v (doesnt specify li ion or not). does it matter if i charge one on the other's charger or use one in the other's equipment? one is for an IR light and the other is for a kill light.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They should be the same just the run time is different, I have seen only Li-ion batteries in 18650

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This is off topic, so I apologize in advance. Is there an equivalent li ion rechargeable for the cr123 batteries?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
RCR123 is the rechargeable, make and get the 3v version, the other version is over 3 volts.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
is using an 18650 in place of 2 cr123s in a pinch a no no.. i think i recall reading something on that

Hard_ware

Depends on the device, if it has a voltage regulator then its not a problem.
But be careful, most lights are not a problem to use the 18650 as the current should be regulated.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I haven't had any luck with rechargeable 123's. Have any links to one's that work? Now that I have an analyzer, can check the ones that I have and see what they are doing, but think they are all in my trailer in Texas.

Hard_ware

I have not used any, not worth the small amount of power they carry.
18650 all the way :D

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes Sir, sent it back and am using the 5 chargers I have that have come w the batteries over the years

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
cant believe you're not getting a replacement... know what your batteries actually hold and can refresh them....