14 hog night panola county style

D

djones

... DJ, I generally like to have one in each hand blazing, but it's hard to holler with the Bowie knife clenched in my teeth!
hmmm??? not sure what's up with that. i've never had that problem. you do have the sharp side facing out, don't you?

... you have to bait skin kill which shouldn't be a problem mix his drinks and buy his snuff.
good lord!! do you baby powder his biscuits too??

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good going guys! Heck of a night.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like a pretty great night hunting and eating and enjoying each other's crap talking!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ohno[1].jpg
hmmm??? not sure what's up with that. i've never had that problem. you do have the sharp side facing out, don't you?

Pretty sure when Dubbs sees this you are hired. You favor his last internet girl!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

There's a sharp side?? Future reference DJ, I prefer my biscuits fried along with some deer meat, white perch, and/or frog legs... The daisy dukes are optional!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Replacing Cletus wouldn't be a bad gig... All anybody would have to do is pile up in the AC all day and gorge themselves on Jack Daniels and chicken wings until it was time to hunt and then just ride around on a butt cushion until I get the pigs located!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BULL-garian I think? That's where the 300wtf come from. Maxed out the overload springs!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, you preferred to marry the high maintenance 6 ft something tall New York fashion model and I prefer the tradable gun bearer/pig dragger type! Lol

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, you preferred to marry the high maintenance 6 ft something tall New York fashion model and I prefer the tradable gun bearer/pig dragger type! Lol
New York???? that's twice New York has been used with my association. I got to change my ways I am going down hill.lol