11 down with Shooter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice going fellers ! When TLM hits that magic 1K mark... we're gonna have to be seein' a change to his avatar box, with the addition of: "Grand Poobah of Nocturnal Warriorism".

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
do I need to make a sticker for that?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
so TLM, when does the hog count patch start coming out? you could have a 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000

lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
so TLM, when does the hog count patch start coming out? you could have a 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000

lol

Hmmm that's a good idea.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i think so. its kind of like what H.O.G. does with their mileage program. i have patches from taking the bike to harley and registering my miles. sadly the bike was stolen before i could get the miles read for my 25,000 mile patch. i just have to get another harley and start riding again

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sure, it would make a REALLY long hog pics thread. and every hog needs to have you and your hog in the picture. would have to be an honor system thing some what too. if you go out with a friend and you both shoot say 10 hogs, or in your case, 100.... you have to be honest enough to only claim your kills. and to do said honesty, sign your hunting partner up here to throw you in front of the bus when you claim them all

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You could also do patches for say first hog down? 10 hogs? 50. Even if its not your first hog killed, it's your first registered for this. There would also have to be some way to put a date requirement. Dated photos, make a little sign, whatever needs to be done. And to keep it cost effective, we can pay for our own patches as we earn them or have some kind of donation to the site to participate.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You could do it as a main patch with add on bars like this...

image.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You could do it as a main patch with add on bars like this...

View attachment 288
Really? They start as low as 1K miles? That's pretty sad. LOL The first 5 yrs. I had mine, I averaged 25K per year. Don't ride that much anymore... do they count trailered miles in that too? LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol no trailered miles. I did 26k in 2 years but didn't get the miles read to get the 25k patch. I'm still looking for a new bike