Video saved the hog under the stars.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Spotted a large boar rooting out in the center of a large pasture. He would have to run several hundred yards over flat open ground, a perfect test for the new 90gr gold dot 6.8 bullet. So I switch from the 120sst to the gold dot's keeping my eye on the boar. He seems content rooting so I grab the thermal, tripod, and iphone to video the kill for you guys.

As I'm threading and attaching everything I look up to see the boar is done and trotting off! Ugggh!!!! But then he stops and starts to root again. Yay!! I grab the tripod and start running after him. Get the tripod set up with him centered in the frame about to hit record and he takes off trotting to the right. Again I grab everything and try to keep up with him he makes it about 100 yards this time and stops. We repeat this scenario a few more times I should have left the camera where we started because he ends right back at the starting spot!!!

We had made a complete circle LOL I'm sure y'all would have enjoyed watching me chase this guy around like a chicken with its head cut off. Finally when I think he is mine I set the tripod up and three deer charge the hog running him off while they just stopped and looked at me unbelievable.

The things I put myself through for you guys.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL, it is a damn conspiracy!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO!
Skunked by the deer, Ill give ya an A for effort!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Without pix...." LOL Gotta love a good Benny Hill hog hunt.