sus hunting

D

djones

met up with 1k for a sus hunt. thought i had the vid rolling and shut it off when sus went down. 1k must have been a little off since he was using a primative weapon, compared to what he's used to. anyway sus got back up and 1k just went ahead and blew him up along with half the wheat field with one shot from a helmet mounted cannon. it all happened so fast the vid came back on just in time to see sus kicking for the last time.

1k_zpshuberxtw.jpg

moved on to the corn field and 1k put me on a hog that must have been deaf since the explosion from the first hog was only a half mile away. i guess it was the pressure of having a true predator watching me, but i just couldn't slap lead to the pork. we got in the truck for a rundown. when i was just about to powerslide for a window shot, 1k said to pull up along side. at about 35mph 1k just reached out the window and grabbed the hog with one hand by his head and gave him a vulcan mind probe. pig didn't squeal, quiver... nothing. just hung there by his head while 1k probed his mind and found where the other hogs were.

IMG_1086b_zpsejv3dnbs.jpg

after licking his fingers clean, 1k got in the truck and pointed me to the next hog. since it was standing still, i thought i could take him by myself, but he backed me up just in case. fortunately i was able to steady my nerves enough to take the shot and luckily he dropped.

IMG_1088_zpsyijqr5r8.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did'joo see 'dat fellers? Everytime he killed a pig with a shot, another instantaneously got up and ran (giving him a new target to kill!!!!) It all happened so fast, you couldn't see the first one drop and the next one get up !!! ;)

That fence line pig... gotta LOVE a bang-flop !!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Something wrong with you DJ...but keep up the good work!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well you replaced the jam jam with one that loves shooting...anything, but dirt clods are the best! Thank goodness the fence line hog was not moving, good shot!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that he has a rifle that actually shoots he needs to change those crosshairs to a color he can see!

D

djones

actually i'm doing ok, but you might check with OinK. rumor has it his gun jammed. now let's see... where did i put that spare upper???

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
actually i'm doing ok, but you might check with OinK. rumor has it his gun jammed. now let's see... where did i put that spare upper???
Whoa, just Whoa here!! You mean to tell me this $1200 upper, "lightly" used is a POS??? Is that why it jammed every other round?? Is this a single shot AR and you "forgot" to mention it?

D

djones

OinK, OinK, OinK... didn't you read the fine print? the magazine was $1,199 and the gun was $1. if you're dissatisfied i'll cheerfully refund your dollar and you can still keep the upper, but the mag was 'as is'.

D

djones

i mite even throw in a matching game cam just cause i'm that kinda guy.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
at least i didn't get it on video. these folks have no mercy!
At least I'm proud of that. You think Trump is in trouble now, I said much worse!

D

djones

true... i don't think you're giong to want to run for office anytime soon.

HEY... LOOK WHOSE SPORTING A YELLOW RIBBON. CONGRATS ON A FINE HUNT AND GOOD KILL (in spite of the jam, lol)!!!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone want to buy a "lightly" used upper and mag for $1200?

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
true... i don't think you're giong to want to run for office anytime soon.

HEY... LOOK WHOSE SPORTING A YELLOW RIBBON. CONGRATS ON A FINE HUNT AND GOOD KILL (in spite of the jam, lol)!!!
Thanks, that means a lot!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone want to buy a "lightly" used upper and mag for $1200?

What kind of jam does it produce, strawberry or apricot?

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What kind of jam does it produce, strawberry or apricot?
This is more like a cardio exercise instead of something to eat. Its not something you would want to experience before a stress test. It jams those little spikes right up against the top of the graph. This also causes a person to take big long breaths expelling that dead air at the bottom of your lungs and clears the phlegm off the vocal cords. Not something you would want to do around girls, preachers or your mother.

Maybe I should represent this as an exercise machine instead of a rifle upper?