Superbowl Concert Time Lapse

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Had a little fun last night with the FLIR Vue Pro. I set it up to take stills every 3 seconds of the Super Bowl experience concert area in downtown Houston. The experience is an area covering about a dozen block downtown next to the Toyota Center and convention hall with all kinds of things to do and see including nightly concerts. I was fortunate enough to have a fun vantage point to watch a lot of the going's on.

This is about 3 hours of footage with pics taken every 3 seconds and replayed at 60 frames per second. It's kinda fun to see the traffic flow patterns that emerge.

FLIR TL setup.jpg

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool use for the gear!

I've got 22 month old and a 10 week old. I use my NV goggles to see if they are sleeping or just laying there.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You lied!! It's the wind blowing a busted bean bag in a bunch of junk. Then the wind changed and blew them some where else!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ack!!! Too much crowd for me !! Not bad watching 'em from afar though. :cool:

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too crowded for me too, I'll just watch from above. I spent some time down there a couple days ago before the crowds got nutz.....

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Of all the different pallets, I think the black hot showed the most detail of the fireworks. In that second video, it looks like you have a serious ant problem. Maybe some Amdro could get rid of them.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok last one for the weekend I think.......

Stuck both the GoPro and the FLIR out the window again last night to see if I could overlay the thermal image over the GoPro's footage, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Of course watching/listening to ZZ Top play on stage wasn't so bad either!

setup.jpg