Solo hunt = 12 hogs in 1 night

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer - Excellent kills accomplished...great job whackin' the hogs. 12 has to be a really hard number to hit solo.
Good to hear you will enjoy suppressed hunting soon. What cans do you have in NFA jail?
Thanks yes 12 is my personal 1night best. I have an Omega for the 6.8 and a Specwar K for the 5.56 swapping cigs and making shanks behind bars.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boss man should be happy!
He should be that's 182 since he bought me nv and Thermal around August 1st. Some of those thanks to you Afalex and my local buddies of course.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
He should be that's 182 since he bought me nv and Thermal around August 1st. Some of those thanks to you Afalex and my local buddies of course.

With the track you are on he should continue to be happy. Does the boss see a significant difference in the number killed using nv/thermal vs. The old spotlight method?

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
With the track you are on he should continue to be happy. Does the boss see a significant difference in the number killed using nv/thermal vs. The old spotlight method?
We never counted before.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was a riot!! It was like a video game or something...and good shooting Lancer!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Whack 'em and stack 'em! Too good there Lancer.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Okay that was pretty much ridiculous shooting Lancer. Best thermal video I've seen in a while! That xd38 looks great! Way to pile them up!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Beautiful shooting ... definitely like a video game

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think he holds his breath while shooting...I was waiting for him to pass out. lol

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good shooting and video. The first group didn't have a clue what was going on. I wonder how they would have reacted if the rifle was suppressed? I've found it is easier to get more kills when alone, but not nearly as fun compared to hunting with a friend or two.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
dang.. really nice job. u should be proud of that hunt!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Nice shooting, probably closer to insane shooting.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was awesome Lancer, but why were you breathing so hard? Maybe a little adrenaline.:)
Out of shape, adrenaline, very muddy field and I think I do hold my breath when shooting. That first group was super fun, I could handle something like that every hunt! And thanks for the shooting compliments, I'm definitely improving.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn fine shooting there Lance, well done