Pulsar Trail XP38 video

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what I thought as well. Image kinda looks meh.
I can definitely see why you guys are pointing that out. To be honest the video and the image I'm seeing are vastly different. What the eye sees will compare to anything I've looked through, and I happen to know this guy......
Hopefully it's because this is a prototype.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was told that the trail line would have a microphone, but won't initially record with sound. But there will be a firmware update that will add sound to recording.
I was also told there would be a firmware update that would show a non-degraded image on video. I believe that what u see through the lens is better than what you see on video. Just like the older model pulsars and IR defense/Trijicon scopes.
For $4500 new, with internal recording, internal rechargeable battery pack, QD mount, multiple preset zeros for mounting to multiple rifles, the wifi ability to stream video straight to your phone/iPad, PIP, and waterproof... I think it's a pretty dang good deal. The only thing I'd prefer is more zoom, but that 1.2 power gives a. Ether field of view for scanning so it's a trade off.
I should have read all the posts before starting to reply, as you summed it up nicely.
More native zoom? I thought the scope was very usable even with the 9.6 digital zoom.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wait is it 384 or 640? Someone said 640. We all know video isn't eye image. If that's 384 I get it.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wait is it 384 or 640? Someone said 640. We all know video isn't eye image. If that's 384 I get it.
The trail xp38 is 640