New rifle and first hunt.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sound wisdom!! what barrel length are y'all thinking for the creed?
They told me 18" so that's what I went with can't wait to shoot a laser gun!

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
the Dallas store will open in two weeks. Will be at intersection of Oak Lawn and Irving Blvd. Close to Mamas.the 6.5 Creedmore will be in production in about August, as they have to operate one producyion cycle at a time, and the demand for the M5 style is heavy right now and he wants to get a surplus of several hundred before shutting down and retooling for the 6,5 heavy, as he calls it.

For what I want I am going with the 14.5 and a QD pinned. Takjed with Jonathan for quite a while today and when it gets done it will be a keeper. TLM will get his first as I am also having mine painted a bit differently. All production for the stores nation wide will be done in Miss.

Jefe

LSB Member
Have you been able to get some more trigger time with this rifle?

I go by the Dallas shop all the time & I've played with these several times. I'm debating if I want to go MC5 or MC6.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you been able to get some more trigger time with this rifle?

I go by the Dallas shop all the time & I've played with these several times. I'm debating if I want to go MC5 or MC6.
Love it the MC6 was not out when I got the MC5 now to get the flutted barrels I think you have to get the MC6. I highly recommend their trigger.

Jefe

LSB Member
Love it the MC6 was not out when I got the MC5 now to get the flutted barrels I think you have to get the MC6. I highly recommend their trigger.

I'm pretty sure you're right about the fluted barrel only being on the MC6. I think the same goes for the buffer & charging handle. I think (not sure though) that you get a standard buffer & charging handle with the MC5.

It seems to me that the extreme model (I think that's what it was called) became the MC6.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm pretty sure you're right about the fluted barrel only being on the MC6. I think the same goes for the buffer & charging handle. I think (not sure though) that you get a standard buffer & charging handle with the MC5.

It seems to me that the extreme model (I think that's what it was called) became the MC6.

Yes that is what I have, the venting buffer tube and charging handle keep the gas out of my face even being a lefty.