new part has arrived

D

djones

i just got the new anti-jam part in. i haven't installed it, but i think it was jake who nailed it. i just slip this in right under the scope and all my dreams come true.

pardon me for posting this in the vid section, but i'll update that tomorrow.
20160922_152227_zpspk0a4hty.jpg

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep, had a feeling I knew what that new part was. Man that looks purty. Can't wait to see it in action.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok, I call off my previous bet.
Although.....stranger things have happened. LOL

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Now that's what I call fixing a small problem. Sweet!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Somebody got a new Six8? Very nice!!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm sure not even you can screw up with that hardware... Well, moderately sure... BR has been shooting its twin and has been a hog murdering sonofagun! Been functioning flawlessly!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
His also loves any ammo he's fed it, but he's hunting with the SSTs... You should send me one to settle out of court for all the mental anguish you have inflicted on me! Lmao

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's exactly how I fixed my truck. Who'd a thought.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No thats what you call going overboard to fix a problem! I like it. Its the one I wish I got.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice blaster ese. That was nice of your criminal defense team to let you snap a pic in their conference room. Hope you beat the rap.

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
It's about time you stopped screwing around with the jam-o-matic

I can assure you that you'll wish you'd of done it sooner and the feeling of jam free hunting will be intoxicating.

Where is that vid , you promised ...

D

djones

Now that's what I call fixing a small problem. Sweet!
it seems like a small problem, but when you're watching hogs run off and all you can do is scratch your rear, suddenly it becomes a big problem

Nice blaster ese. That was nice of your criminal defense team to let you snap a pic in their conference room. Hope you beat the rap.
thnx homie, lol. it's rental furniture i got just for the backdrop

It's about time you stopped screwing around with the jam-o-matic

I can assure you that you'll wish you'd of done it sooner...
brother you have no idea...

ill start posting crap soon. got in at 7:30 this morning. taking me a while to recover.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

came up on hogs on the edge of a cotton field. used the pivot to approach. when i got in range they were in the wheat. i'm licking my chops. used the lawdawg trick of shooting the one closest to the cotton hoping they'd run into the open field. whodda thought? it worked! boy did they screw up.

now i'm clint eastwood slipping into the cockpit of the firefox thinking ...man is this a machine! strangely i'm not even thinking about a jam until the trigger went dry. it's been so long that it never dawned on me i was at the end of the mag!!

20160923_000418_zpsqxy7zjra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

hurried back to the truck, reloaded and raced around to the other side. a few were dragging their body parts back into the pasture. man those big ones can sure be hard to put down sometimes. this is when i miss the 308. i think more horsepower has a better chance of buttshots ripping something off so they have to wait on you to finish them.

the big one was 48" or approx 280. there was another big one in the back but i couldn't seal the deal. i don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon. pretty good maiden voyage for the new rifle. so far, i'm impressed.

20160922_232116_zpsfvdgcsds.jpg

20160922_232231_zpsgzdstdpd.jpg

D

djones

just happened to spot these prokers on the outside edge of a corn field. i took the opportunity to use the corn to get up on them. probably could have gotten closer but i got too excited and couldn't wait. kept a row of corn in front of me just for good measure. wasn't expecting to have to swing the way i did but oh well, it was a blast... literally!!! damm it feels good to be a gansta!!

20160923_022500_zpsifm118km.jpg

D

djones

getting late and still have a few places to check. almost missed these as they were headed back to bed. i cut them off at the fence line and... well... danggit i just can't get enough of that trigger. i'm going to need some more ammo!!

20160923_053712_zpswhjxvzml.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hell yeah!! Welcome back!! Congrats, Sir and nice shooting!