New Hunter in the World

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My wife and I welcomed Owen Alexander into the world on 13 Feb. He is our first baby and we couldn't be more proud.

7.7 pounds, 19" long, 10 fingers, and 10 toes. Born at 1244. Momma did a great job and is resting up. Poor thing has barely slept in 3 days.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Your wife looks like she just picked up a baby at the store instead of having to go through all the trouble of "birthing one". I'm sure she deserves a rest, now it's your turn to take over.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats and Welcome Owen!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Owen The Hog Slayer!!!
Congrats!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice man. Big congrats to you and your family!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks all. Jennifer is a real trooper. She never missed a beat the whole time. She is a NICU nurse, so newborns are her thing. I'm lost and feel like I'm floundering. She has been very patient with teaching me what to do and how to help her.

I don't want to put him down. He is AWESOME!

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats Alex & Jennifer - beautiful baby! There is nothing better than the journey y'all have just embarked upon. Cherish every moment - one day you'll wake up and wonder where did all those years go (as I did yesterday on my daughter's 17th birthday, and my son calling me 250 miles away from college!)

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is very exciting! Congrats to both you and yours!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wish mine were still young. You have an incredible ride ahead. Cherish every moment it is over way to quick. Congratulations !

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats to y'all!! There is no better feeling in the world than the one you feel looking at your own baby! I was lost just like you, but you'll pick it up amazingly fast... he will teach you more than anybody lol

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
Congrats on the beginning of a lifelong adventure!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations! you'll be an awesome father!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
congratulations.

I think you owe him a new thermal !!!

I tried putting one on our baby shower registry, but Jennifer wouldn't allow it.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congrats to y'all!! There is no better feeling in the world than the one you feel looking at your own baby! I was lost just like you, but you'll pick it up amazingly fast... he will teach you more than anybody lol

Thanks. I think I'm catching on. Momma is getting lots of chances to catch up on sleep. Little man likes to sleep on me.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Mine would fall asleep on my chest while I sat in a recliner and put me to sleep too. Good times!