FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a whole box of them....tease

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You can't compete! I hunted with him recently and brought him some more Norwegian Kit Kats! :p

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can't compete! I hunted with him recently and brought him some more Norwegian Kit Kats! :p

Good thing yall did not see anything the regular ones jam him up I can oly imagine what the Norwegian ones will do!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, just my preference...

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good thing yall did not see anything the regular ones jam him up I can oly imagine what the Norwegian ones will do!
Its OK, my daughter had his back. LOL

Actually you should have seen the comedy routine we had going on. Alex and I were all "tacked up" and my daughter was with us in a camo tank top and blue jeans. We looked like a mini swat team and she was leading the way with NO NV or thermal equipment. About halfway through the evening the absurdity of the situation and I had a hard time staying serious.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So? How many Kit Kats does it take for him to get you on the hogs? One should know these things.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs .. and he's a big boy.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So? How many Kit Kats does it take for him to get you on the hogs? One should know these things.
At least more than two pkgs. my stash of foreign candy is running out, and I don't know what the exchange rate will be with domestic stuff. It might take a case. :)

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How about some Norwegian kittens, I could probably heist some of them from somewhere.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Kit Kats are DELICIOUS! I had fun hunting with Chopperdriver despite not seeing any hogs. I think the rivers and creeks flooding in the area has them all messed up. The crawfish Friday night were awesome.

Sorry, I don't take kit Kats for currency. They are more like a friendly gift to grease the wheels. Heck, if kit Kats brought in hogs I would use them myself. All they are good for is helping hogs survive by jamming weapons.